Sr Supply Chain Optmzn Analyst-Omaha
Date: Oct 3, 2014
Location: Omaha, NE, US
Company: ConAgra Foods
Build your career at ConAgra Foods. At ConAgra Foods, we make great food — everyday food — in extraordinary ways, which is why we’re creating meaningful career opportunities for the best and the brightest. Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, ConAgra Foods provides extraordinary job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced workplace.
The Sr. Supply Chain Optimization Analyst collaborates with end users to provide technical and functional expertise in the area of Supply Chain Optimization processes and supporting software applications. These applications are a foundational element of Supply Chain planning. The Analyst must possess excellent understanding of S&OP processes, very strong analytical skills, and be able to influence modeling exercises. Must possess the ability to partner with various cross-functional partners to help deliver Supply Chain performance.
The Analyst will support several functions, including S&OP, Lean Supply Chain and Operations. Areas of support include validation of input and output data sets, developing models to set inventory targets for new businesses, end user training, system maintenance, and system enhancements..
The Sr. Analyst collaborates with the technical and business resources through mapping “as-is and to-be business processes” across the ConAgra Foods Supply Chain, supports the end-users with integration activities, solves Remedy tickets, and develops system enhancements. The position is responsible for identifying improvements to the planning process through use of current planning tools to achieve inventory, customer service, T&W cost and other S&OP metric improvements.
Position can be located in Omaha, St. Louis or Naperville
- Requirements gathering, developing Inventory Optimization modeling solutions, and the integration of new businesses.
- Provide inventory analysis and reporting support for current and new supply chain initiatives.
- Support SAP APO system enhancement projects to ensure systems are aligned with current business objectives.
- Execute project management disciplines ensuring project and tasks are completed on time, within budget and business requirements are delivered.
- Perform problem root cause analysis of business processes and system problems and recommend solutions that prevent problem reoccurrence.
- Partner with IT on functional designs, process changes and continuous improvements.
- Create and deliver training materials to end users that foster effective use of SAP systems.
- Achieve / Maintain super-user status for key Inventory Optimization tool, SAP APO, ECC MRP, and Inventory Reporting systems.
- Provide mentoring for SAP APO SNP / PPDS / TLB / ECC MRP end users.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4 + years of Supply Chain Management experience including production planning, inventory management, demand-based replenishment, and procurement.
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain systems and information flow
- APICS certified (American Production Inventory Certification Society) preferred.
- Strong analytical skills including hands-on experience with SQL Server to analyze/handle large data sets.
- 2 + yrs. SAP experience with APO SNP, PPDS, TLB, Production Planning (PP), Materials Management (MM) and ECC MRP.
- Exposure to Six-Sigma or other continuous improvement processes a plus.
- Ability to travel 25%+
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills - both formal and informal.
- Ability to communicate within all levels of the organization and present to large and small groups
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Access and PowerPoint required.
Req ID: 23044
ConAgra Foods, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Nearest Major Market: Omaha
Nearest Secondary Market: Council Bluffs
Job Segment: Supply Chain, Supply, ERP, Lean Six Sigma, Supply Chain Manager, Operations, Technology, Management
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.
Start Your Application
Create a new account now!
* required field