Sr. Supply Chain Optimization Analyst, (TLB subject matter expert)
Date: Jul 18, 2014
Location: St Louis, MO, US
Company: ConAgra Foods
Build your career at ConAgra Foods. At ConAgra Foods, we make great food — everyday food — in extraordinary ways, which is why we’re creating meaningful career opportunities for the best and the brightest. Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, ConAgra Foods provides extraordinary job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced workplace.
The Subject Matter Expert collaborates with end users to identify requirements and provide support for APO replenishment planning tools for finished goods.
Support areas include the roles of Replenishment Planning, Master Planning, and Detailed Scheduling. Processes that are supported include warehouse and transportation optimization, warehouse capacity monitoring, pre-build planning, supply network design/optimization, inventory optimization, master data set-up, exception messages, and order conversions.
The Sr. Analyst collaborates with technical and business resources through mapping “as-is and to-be business processes” across the ConAgra Foods businesses, support of end users through the entire integration process, support the resolution of Remedy tickets, and identifying reporting requirements. The position is responsible for identifying improvements to the replenishment process through use of SAP APO to achieve inventory, customer service, T&W cost and other S&OP metric improvements.
Position can be located in Omaha, St. Louis or Naperville.
- Support SAP APO enhancement projects to ensure systems are aligned with current business objectives.
- Provide analysis and modeling support for supply chain initiatives.
- Execute project management disciplines ensuring project and tasks are completed on time, within budget and business requirements are delivered.
- Perform problem root cause analysis of business processes and system problems and recommend solutions that prevent problem reoccurrence.
- Partner with IT on functional designs, process changes and continuous improvements.
- Create and deliver training materials to end users that foster effective use of SAP systems.
- Achieve / Maintain super-user status for key S&OP, ECC MRP, SAP APO and Inventory Optimization software.
- Provide mentoring for SAP APO TLB / SNP / PPDS for end users.
- Deliver training to business teams and new hires on effective use of SAP APO TLB / SNP / PPDS
- Bachelor’s degree required
- APICS certified (American Production Inventory Certification Society) preferred.
- 4 + yrs SAP experience with APO SNP (TLB) and PPDS.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain principles and technologies.
- Specific APO SNP experience with SNP Optimizers and Heuristics highly desired. Knowledge of APO PPDS experience including PPDS optimizer is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain Management principles, production planning, inventory management, demand-based replenishment, purchasing.
- Understanding of SAP master data and relevant APO master data elements – APO Product Master, Resource and Production Data Structure (PDS) definition and ECC Material master
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Access and PowerPoint required.
- Experience with SmartOps, MIPO and Terra Technology systems preferred.
- Exposure to Six-Sigma or other continuous improvement processes a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Excellent communication skills - both formal and informal.
- Ability to communicate within all levels of the organization and present to large and small groups.
Req ID: 22222
ConAgra Foods, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Nearest Major Market: St Louis
Job Segment: Recent Graduate, Six Sigma, Entry Level, Management
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.
Start Your Application
Create a new account now!
* required field